When accessing our website, Heirloomnaga.com will collect standard information during your visit.
Data collected depends on the following information:
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet
- The date and time you access our site.
- The Internet address of the website you used to link directly to our site.
Heirloomnaga.com DOES NOT trade or sell personal information in any manner except as specified herein, or if consented by you. Any personal information submitted through the website and information collected will be solely used
- to facilitate user experience of the website
- to respond to enquiries or fulfill your requests
- to provide information about the products on Heirloomnaga.com
- for proper administering of the website
- to improve services, content and advertising on the website
- to protect integrity of the brand and the website
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies, or in connection with investigations on matters related to public safety as permitted by the law.
All content included on this site is the property of Heirloom Naga, or its content suppliers. All physical artworks are owned solely by Heirloom Naga or its artisans and craftsperson and are subject to the applicable copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of Heirloom Naga. Any infringement of the copyright/trademark included on the site will be subjected to penal provision under the extant provision of law.